SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 2006 Gibson Les Paul Standard

Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
Condition is excellent. One or two very small cosmetic knocks and a bit of buckle rash, but nothing significant. Neck, fretboard and headstock are all very clean. Frets are superb with very little wear. Comes with original black HSC. Weight is around 4.6kg/10lb, so it feels like a proper Les Paul without being a total back breaker. 

Tail piece is non-stock. Volume knob for neck pickup has also taken a knock at some stage, and although you can’t tell from looking at it, there’s a slight ‘wobble’ when rotating it. All works perfectly. Currently has Iron Gear Hot Slag & Rolling Mill pickups fitted, but can be reverted back to the original Burstbuckers. I also have the original scratch plate. 

I’d prefer to trade, so If anyone has a MusicMan L3 they fancy swapping then I’ve had my eye on one for a while. Otherwise, I’m open to most things barre massive semi-hollow 335 type things, because I’m not especially tall and it just looks ridiculous. Based in Bedfordshire but happy to travel a reasonable distance to meet up for the right deal. 

Asking £1600 for cash. 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Looks stunning!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dan_1Dan_1 Frets: 97
    Thanks mate. I agree. The previous owner was the one who made the mods to it, and even though I’d initially thought about reverting back to stock I really quite like it. I know that much black won’t be to everyone’s taste, so at least the option is there either way if the next owner wants it a little more traditional. It’s a seriously good guitar though, it’s just a bit heavy for me to seriously consider gigging with. 
    Bump. Still available. 
    New photos added. Put back to stock except tail
    piece and pickups (although I have the original Burstbuckers).