SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Vintage Thomas Blug Signature Strat. £325 posted.

kennedydream1980kennedydream1980 Frets: 1156
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
Decided to move this on to raise funds for something else.

This is a superb strat with loads of quack. Designed to Thomas Blug’s specs and based off his 61 strat.

All hardware and pickups are Wilkinson. The guitar features a dummy coil which is activated via a push/push pot on the bottom tone control. This eliminates any hum you can get in certain situations with single coils. It also takes tames some of the ice picky highs. So a very useful addition.

The volume pot also has a treble bleed fitted.

The pickups are vintage voiced and sound excellent, I didn’t feel the need to swap them out. Middle tone is wired to the middle pickup, lower tone to the neck pickup as per blug’s specs.

The guitar is totally stock, however I had an extensive setup done on the guitar when I bought it including Fret levelling, crown and dress. So it plays amazing. Setup with the trem set flush to the body with 10-46 gauge strings.

Condition wise it’s excellent, obviously it has a factory relic finish, there are no other marks or dents.

I sanded off the vintage logo and intended to do the same to the signature, but I just haven’t got round to it. (See pic)

I still have all the original paperwork and packaging so I can post no probs.

Price is £325 inc postage.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom