SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

wtb fender classic triple telecaster

What's Hot
stuagustuagu Frets: 334
hi, hope all are well.
im thinking of getting a fender classic triple telecaster, an unusual model from a few years back that didnt seem to b around for long, it had 3 usual teĺecaster bridge pickups. 
if anyone has one the want to sell, or sees one for sale or has experience of this model please get in touch. 
kindest regards and thanx in advance for any help and advice.
gu 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• UHASUHAS Frets: 137
    I have one, not sure if I want to part with it though, however I have seen another guitar that’s floating my boat, so I’ll pm you tomorrow to let you know. If it’s a no I can at least give you some info :)
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Cheers bud, id appreciate that.  :) 
    Did you get the message I sent? 
  • stuagustuagu Frets: 334
    Hi bud, yep, i replied on my profile page. :)
  • Gosh darnit, I've wanted one of these for ages but have only ever seen one for sale on FB. They wouldn't post it and I am not a driver... Not sure I'd pay a lot more over standard Mexi prices personally, at least not without playing it first. If you happen to find two, then I am keen haha
  • DannyPDannyP Frets: 1757
    They sound interesting, I must have missed these. Is the middle RWRP?
    No , All three are nocaster standard wiring.  
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • NPPNPP Frets: 237
    edited June 2021
    never knew such a thing existed. What kind of sounds does the bridge pickup give in the neck position?

There’s a video on here that’ll give an idea of the sound but all three pickups have a little of the tele twang to them. Wish I’d bought mine on the deal they had! 

https://www.andertons.co.uk/guitar-dept/electric-guitars/telecaster/fender-classic-player-triple-tele-in-black 
  • NPPNPP Frets: 237
    UHAS said:
    There’s a video on here that’ll give an idea of the sound but all three pickups have a little of the tele twang to them. Wish I’d bought mine on the deal they had! 

https://www.andertons.co.uk/guitar-dept/electric-guitars/telecaster/fender-classic-player-triple-tele-in-black 
    cheers! That looks very weird but sounds great. I may have to try a broadcaster pickup in the middle position of my Strat (it already has one in the bridge)