SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Custom Shop Stratocaster NOS 1956 Fiesta Red £1800

St_HubbinsSt_Hubbins Frets: 189
edited June 2021 in Guitars £

http://imgur.com/gallery/WCaLrEt

Selling this on behalf of a friend who is based in Belper,  just north of Derby. Unfortunately he is having some health issues, so the last thing he needs is dealing with Gumtree timewasters etc. I offered to bring this fine Strat to the attention of the Fretboard on his behalf, for which he is very grateful. And I checked with the forum admin in advance that this was allowable.

It's a fiesta red 1956 NOS, made by the custom shop in 2005, with nickel hardware. Total Hank Marvin vibes! The cavity cover, Fender cloth and COA are included, as is original G&G case. A 5 way switch is fitted but original 3 way pick up selector is in the case if new owner wishes to change it back. It is in good condition, with some dings on back of body as pictured. Some very slight wear to Fender decal on front of headstock (see pic), and some marks on the fret board corresponding with the "cowboy chord" positions. 

This guitar has been played and not lived its life as a case queen. Accordingly, it is priced very fairly at £1800 firm. I am afraid I am not in a position to answer specific questions regarding neck profile, weight etc as it's neither mine or in my posession but I understand it is on the lighter side. Some googling would probably provide you with more spec info, and the serial number is on the COA as you can see.

Ideally the buyer will collect from Belper, as organising courier is not ideal for the seller at this time, but if that's not an option and you are interested, get in contact to discuss. It may be possible to work something out...

Thanks for reading!
0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chotu495chotu495 Frets: 356

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • St_HubbinsSt_Hubbins Frets: 189
    chotu495 said:

Bless you. Just seeing the pics again makes me want to buy it! 
  • chotu495chotu495 Frets: 356
    Its both very pretty and keenly-priced  :)

Sadly, I have currently met and exceeded my guitar quota  :/
  • mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 524
    I have a 56 relic same year, soft v neck, 7.5 radius. Very comfortable. A steal at that price imho
    I have a 56 relic same year, soft v neck, 7.5 radius. Very comfortable. A steal at that price imho
    Thanks Matt, especially for the info re: neck profile. 
  • BoromedicBoromedic Frets: 5124
    Lovely that, and a bargain. 

The yard is nothing but a fence, the sun just hurts my eyes...

• BlaendulaisBlaendulais Frets: 3332
    Thats ridiculously cheap!
    The gent for whom I was advertising this has requested that it be withdrawn for the time being. Thanks for all your interest and comments.