SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: 1993 Upgraded MIM Sunburst Stratocaster - £400

Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 135
For the age, this guitar is in incredible condition. The prior owner had it since new and really kept it immaculate other than a couple of minor dings to the headstock. Fingerboard radius is 9.5".

I recently had the frets levelled, crowned and polished, Fender locking tuners installed and replaced the factory sustain block with a brass one. Important note, as a result of changing the sustain block, the tremolo hole in the bridge doesn't line up with the brass block so the tremolo arm isn't currently usable. This has been fine for my purposes as I don't use the tremolo and the bridge is decked but I'll include the original tremolo arm and sustain block so that the buyer can change it back if they want. 

I'm based near Ipswich in Suffolk and would prefer collection if possible but willing to drive up to an hour. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bungle1Bungle1 Frets: 135
  • Andy79Andy79 Frets: 888
    edited June 2021
    Have we got to come to your house to see it?

Bad timing on my part.

Andy79 said:
    Have we got to come to your house to see it?

Bad timing on my part.
    Not necessarily, I'm happy to drive a bit to meet up for sale if required but if you want to plug it in etc then yeah I would imagine so. I don't have a box to ship it in safely at the mo.