SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Squier Candy Apple Green Custom Tele Classic Vibe

chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4127
edited June 2021 in Guitars £
Recently picked this up and it’s a very nice guitar but it wasn’t needed and I don’t really have space for it…

Photos here…. https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/207882/ngd-squier-double-bound-tele-in-candy-apple-green#latest

I have strung it with 10s and added Wilkinson compensated saddles.

Can post in original packaging for £315 or £300 collected from Stockport **SOLD**
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    edited June 2021
    No connection / affiliation to seller etc - But just seen this on FB? if anyone who was  interested, and sadly  missed out on @chrisj1602 guitar?  here’s another chance to  grab one going cheap? Superb guitars for the money!
  • chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4127
    To be honest, I changed my mind about selling it last night, thought I’ll take it down this morning, then someone hit Buy it Now on eBay at 2am! Nevermind…
  • flyingvflyingv Frets: 555
    To be honest, I changed my mind about selling it last night, thought I’ll take it down this morning, then someone hit Buy it Now on eBay at 2am! Nevermind…
    Oh crap! There absolutely fantastic for the money’  I got one of the new Esquire ones, superb guitar all round....
    Go grab the orange one! ;)