Anyone tried a Vega trem?

What's Hot
Hi I'm wondering if anyone has experience with the Vega trem system? Im making a parts caster and I have a Squier body with a 6 screw strat bridge that I'm replacing. my other option is the Wilkinson VSV400P. Though there is only 60 quid difference between them I still think the Vega is a wild price, is it worth it!?

I've heard mixed things about Wilkinson stuff, and if you want a brass block it's a wild price to get one for it. I'm finding it tricky to find a vega trem dealer in the UK though so that may swing my final decision.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SeziertischSeziertisch Frets: 1304
    https://www.facebook.com/6696764994/posts/10151610771249995/?d=n

Adrian Belew gives the thumbs up to the Vega in this account of his new CS Strat 
  • I do love Belew but I've already gone for the Wilkinson now. I couldn't justify that extra £100 of the Vega!
  • jeztone2jeztone2 Frets: 2160
    They look like a really good idea. 
  • It's too late folks! I'm sad to say I won't be joining Adrian Belew and Dweezil Zappa in the club yet as that extra £100 is going towards a new neck for this guitar instead! Got the Wilkinson set up the float well, there isn't a massive range upwards and it's a little stiff, but I think it will be great once it's broken in... If not it may be up on reverb being traded for a Vega! 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom