SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB acoustic guitar £500 ish budget.

Pretty much as title really. I d like a nice acoustic , 000 or smaller. Don't need a pickup. A part from that I m open to anything really . So show me what you ve got.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I have a taylor gs mini ltd edition maple in as new cond,  not being used at the moment, I'm close to m5 junc 28 if it's of interest, mike b.
  • birdobirdo Frets: 24
    Hi mike, I ve already got a Taylor big baby so I think I ll pass on this, thank you. Anything else?
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    Got a mint Breedlove (can't remember the model no - I'll have to open the case and have a look!) I can do for £500
    Sounds like a possible. Let me know the model and some more ino please.
  • monofinmonofin Frets: 1118
    It's an AD25/SR plus. Just had a look over it and it's absolutely mint except for a few swirls on the back where it's been played on a strap. If you want some pics pm me your email addy
    Jase
    Hi jase, after something smaller than a dreadnought, thanks.
  • ftumchftumch Frets: 692
    I've got an Alvarez which is a great little acoustic and wasn't expensive at all, I'd definitely check them out.