SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender EJ Stratocaster Thinline + Patrick Eggle 96 Droptop

What's Hot
Born2BMildBorn2BMild Frets: 18
edited July 2021 in Guitars £

This Fender Eric Johnson Stratocaster Thinline is in mint condition and comes with the original white scratchplate as well as the gold one purchased from Fender. Also included is hard case pictured along with all of the original case candy. Bedroom use only.  £1300.

A custom order that Patrick undertook for my late friend.  I am helping his widow in finding it a new home.

It is really light at 6 lbs 6oz.  It has electrics that give a whole range of tones from airy Strat to full on hum buckers with loads of shades in-between thanks to the toggle switches/. The neck has a silky-smooth oiled finish to it and a reasonable slim profile with frets that are not too deep.  It looks pretty stunning with the grain showing clearly through the black finish on back and sides. And that case!

As new condition, only played at home.  It cost £3200 and am open to offers.

Any delivery or financial transaction fees to be met by the buyer.  If you can get to TQ9 6PA then you are most welcome to try before you buy. 

Scale length

25.5”

Nut Width

42.8mm

String Spacing

53mm

Neck Profile

Soft V

Body Wood

Swamp Ash – light weight – ported

Top Wood

Maple Quilt

Neck Wood

Roasted Lacewood

Fretboard Wood

Rosewood – dark

Fretboard Radius

12”

Frets

Medium -Jescar 55090

Fretboard Inlay

Dots

Pickup Neck

Humbucker – Cream T – Bangers & Mash

Pickup Middle

Single Coil – Cream T – Bolero

Pickup Bridge

Humbucker – Cream T – BFG Banger

Bridge Style

Floating Trem – ABM 5200

Tuning Machines

Locking Gotoh SG381

Hardware Plating

Chrome

Finish - Body

Nitro

Finish - Neck

Nitro – Worn

Top Colour

Bright Blue – Subtle Burst

Back Colour

Black Grained

Knobs

Metal Knurled

Taps

Individual Mini Coil Taps

0reaction image LOL 9reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• KebabkidKebabkid Frets: 3390
    edited July 2021
    Ignore - Comments removed :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • sev112sev112 Frets: 2947
    Wow, I played both of these this week.  The EJ strat is really nice, really nice. 
    But that Eagle is astonishingly nice. Really resonant, beautifully weighted, the grain in the front and back of the body looks great, and the neck looks and feels amazing.  Really beautiful looking, feeling and sounding guitar. 

Shame that both aren’t in my price range, but I encourage you to have a look, especially the Eggle.  
  • cosmicnedcosmicned Frets: 44
    pm’d 
  • imalrightjackimalrightjack Frets: 3902
    Wacky but cool Eggle. Sorry it’s a sad story behind its sale though. I’ve an HSS PJE to sell and I’d expect this similarly to be listed around £2,200. 
    Trading feedback info here

My band, Red For Dissent
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom