SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD! - Gibson ES-330 Memphis 2018

What's Hot
camfcamf Frets: 1203
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
Lovely, lovely guitar. It was my dream guitar, but things have changed over the last couple of years and I'm now mainly playin acoustics or a telecaster. I just can't justify having it sitting there in its case at this time.

It's in very good condition. I don't think there a mark on it (although I'll check in daylight and add any more pictures if I see anything). It sounds great, plays great and it even has most, or even maybe all, of the case candy still with it. ES-330s are super rare to get hold of in the UK at the moment.

I'm based up in Edinburgh, so I guess of more interest to Scottish forum members, as again, I really don't want to post unless all other options have been explored. I'm heading down to Yorkshire in a couple of weeks if that helps or I can try and meet people if at all possible. Not really looking at any trades, I'm afraid. £2200. SOLD.

PM me with any questions.

cam f

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28399
    Amazing guitars these 2018 ones, and the last from the Memphis factory too. Whoever buys will be very happy
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • mattacjonesmattacjones Frets: 524
    That is beautiful
  • camfcamf Frets: 1203
    Amazing guitars these 2018 ones, and the last from the Memphis factory too. Whoever buys will be very happy
    I hope so. :)
    That is beautiful
    Yep. :)
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    Very nice. I've had a 2018 model fairly recently and they're really nice guitars. Must not look. Must not look.
    Call me Dave.
  • challenchallen Frets: 51
    Nice, this wont last long. GLWTS!
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    edited July 2021
    DB1 said:
    Very nice. I've had a 2018 model fairly recently and they're really nice guitars. Must not look. Must not look.

Aaaargh! Looked. PM'd. o
    Call me Dave.
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31441
    Plus you get all that extra string length at the headstock end as a deal sweetener ;)

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

Gassage said:
    Plus you get all that extra string length at the headstock end as a deal sweetener ;)
    I know! I never do that. I don't know what I was thinking... in a hurry to go play, I guess. :)
    OK. Consider this on hold for now as I discuss.... :)