SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD. Succulent, perfect - Dusky Pink Xotic XSC-2.

NibulniblinNibulniblin Frets: 183
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
After my recent super-enthusiastic NGD post (https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/207329/) I feel the lack of a "Shamefaced" emoji here...

This Xotic, and my old LSL Saticoy have been easily the finest two S types I've ever had or played.  I still have a strong emotional attachment to the LSL though, and am drawn almost against my will to post this.

I have the chance to get hold of another Saticoy, but with limitations as follows:

LSL is only available for a short time - maybe 10 days at the most.

Family (who chipped in for the Xotic) say I must not lose out on the deal.

That's it.

Take a look at pics and spec sheet. It's very lightly aged, weighs 7lb 11oz.  The neck is a revelation to play - oiled finish, beautifully polished frets.  A supreme musical instrument.

Sorry if this appears blunt, but I must ask what it cost me - £1,925. I can't accept any less.  That would include shipping to UK mainland, though. Payment by direct transfer much preferred, although other methods considered.

Thanks for checking this out. 
The Future is simply time waiting to become History.
0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom