SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Eastman SB59/v £1300

chris78chris78 Frets: 9953
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
I don’t really want to do this but @Grampa’s MEQ is torturing me so if I can raise funds from this, I can justify it.
Eastman get great reviews and with reason - this is the best LP style guitar I’ve owned and for me better than the 3 Gibson Custom Shops in build, attention to detail and sound that I’ve owned. I also prefer it to a Maybach Lester, that was a decent guitar, but not a patch on these. Think low output, tele on steroids so if you like muddy thick Les Paul’s, it’s not for you. All Eastman weigh under 8lbs, so again if you like your back to hurt, you won’t like it.
I paid £2k earlier in the year. I need a LP style in the collection, even though I don’t like them, so it’s not been played a lot. Maybe 2 rehearsals, so zero fretwear.
£1300 is firm cleared funds please. Collection from Chatham, Kent, but we can discuss postage if it’s a deal breaker. The Missus is expert at wrapping, though sending a Gibson style guitar in the post scares me.
Pics in the Dropbox file, which are from the dealer and better than mine!
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• chrisj1602chrisj1602 Frets: 4127
    That is a bargain and I wish I had the funds.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • rayttkrayttk Frets: 69
    Lovely guitar.
    I played a red antique varnish one once at Sounds Great with SD antiquity pickups, I was so close to buying but having already lost £450 when selling an Eastman acoustic I decided against, thats a great price though GLWTS
    typo in the heading
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9953
    Thanks Gents. Looking at the level of interest in the eagle, I might be withdrawing it. If I don’t get the MEQ, this is going nowhere. The antiquities are nice (had the in an Eastman 335 style), but the Lollars are next level.
  • chris78chris78 Frets: 9953
    Sold, subject to usuals.