SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Epiphone Poppa Chubby Flying V

AirForceGazAirForceGaz Frets: 9
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
I have a very rare and very cool Epiphone Poppa Chubby Flying V for sale. Funding a new purchase and so am up for trades, interested in hollow bodies and thinline teles. 

This guitar sounds fantastic and took me years to find one and it's a Korina V with P90's as stock, what more do you need to say? Asking for £500, these have gone for over £700 in the past 2-3 years and the price reflects the condition of the guitar. 

The guitar itself has had a few mods namely the neck has been shaved to a slim c/v shape, really slick feel to it and it's had a refret with jumbo frets, not sure what specific frets as this was all done before I owned her. She has had a wiring upgrade with CTS pots and switchcraft toggle switch. You will notice some lacquer damage on the neck, which from what I am told came from when it was stored in a warehouse in Scotland for a while during winter. Either way the neck is solid and she plays and sounds as good as she looks.

Comes with Stagg hard case which is really good and not keen on posting this as it's too pointy and dangerous :) so pick up preferred, I am based in Stourbridge, West Midlands. 

Pics below and feel free to give me a shout if you want to know more.

Thanks.

May be an image of guitar

May be an image of guitar

No photo description available

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments