SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold High Spec Duotone Jaguar

What's Hot
DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7473
edited July 2021 in Guitars £

I borrowed this from Dazza a few months back and loved the sound and versatility of it but thought the neck was a bit shallow for me . It really did sound great though so when he put it up for sale recently I nabbed it but I just find the shallow neck carve not to my taste and I just can’t get used to it.

Full specs are in what looks like the original reverb ad from the builder below but a particular highlight is the variable coil tap which gives you full fat humbuckers , very authentic sounding single coils and everything in between . If you stick the roller control halfway , use the middle pickup position and close your eyes it sounds like a nice Jazzmaster to me. 

Happy to ship in a fender gigbag at cost , the guitar itself is a firm £400 which is a bargain for the spec imho

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments