SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED WTB Duesenberg Starplayer TV

What's Hot
collins180collins180 Frets: 3
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
Anyone with one of these they’d like to shift ? 

Let me know !!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I think there’s one for sale in windmill guitars! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • hyperbenhyperben Frets: 1426
  • WindmillGuitarsWindmillGuitars Frets: 742
    tFB Trader
    I think there’s one for sale in windmill guitars! 
    There is indeed - vintage orange (new)
    www.windmillguitars.com - Official stockist of Yamaha, Maybach, Fano Guitars, Kithara Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Trent Guitars, Orange Amps, Blackstar Amplification & More! (The artist formerly known as Anchorboy)
  • BGGBGG Frets: 699
    Usually a few on eBay. 
    #thebatesmotelband
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 4053
    I got a vintage white one after seeing the guy from the Kooks play one at Glastonbury. Such a cool looking guitar. I was going through a Strat phase at the time, so stupidly sold it. Paid about £950 new and sold it for about the same on Fleabay I believe. Guess they're a bit more these days. Sorry for the nostalgic rambling and good luck with the search! It's making me want one again!

• Thanks for the responses guys. Checked out the one at Windmill, but price is high - seen that colour at £1899. There’s a few around 2nd hand but prices are high £1600-1700 and up and sellers not willing to shift
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6079
    For what it’s worth, there is very much a Duesey sound and feel that runs through nearly the whole range. You might find something you love in one of the other HB/P90 with Trem models?
  • Thanks for the responses guys. Checked out the one at Windmill, but price is high - seen that colour at £1899. There’s a few around 2nd hand but prices are high £1600-1700 and up and sellers not willing to shift
    There's one on Facebook Marketplace for £1500, though not sure how far away you are from him...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/436631624099390/?ref=facebook_story_share

There's also this 'Phonic' model near me here for a similar price...

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/277633020767802/?ref=facebook_story_share
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6079
    Good grief that white and gold is hideous but I love it. Sooooo conflicted :3
  • Again, thanks for the responses.

picked up a beauty from Wildwire Guitars - top guys highly recommended them !!
  • Congratulation on the new Duesy!

Sorry to hijack this thread but I've been on the lookout too for a phonic model in white/gold.

The one here on Facebook marketplace mentioned earlier https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/277633020767802/?ref=facebook_story_share

Does anyone know anything about this seller or whether it looks legit? Just seems us slightly unusual advert for such a high end guitar?!

Many thanks, John
  • daveyhdaveyh Frets: 700
    There’s a guy sells guitars on Facebook near me, every single advert is ‘plays and sounds fantastic’.