SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - 1974 Fender Telecaster Custom

What's Hot
MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
1974 Fender Telecaster Custom

I bought this from Mike Long, so you know how good it is, but something else vintage is en route and currently has my attention. It comes with it's case and ATB packing box. It's still on his website if you want a nosey.

Refinished White, which looks to be an old refinish. Apart from that and one changed Pot, It's in great original shape, a great player and very light (7.4lb) and naturally resonant.

Nut and Frets are in amazing shape considering they're the originals. Lovely Rosewood board and straight neck.

£2495 SOLD

Located in Fife, but it's going back to the IOS with me at the weekend if that's easier. And of course I'm happy to post via UPS if it helps.

Now sold, thanks to buyer, and of course to forum.

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7473
    Blimey thats a bit nice Mike - already have one  if not I’d be taking yet another guitar off you
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Ive been eyeing this up on the ATB site! Beauty!!
  • MikeSMikeS Frets: 2133
    edited July 2021
    Thanks @DrCornelius @The_Whisper_Thief a bit of a interest already and now SOLD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Dan_HalenDan_Halen Frets: 1667
    That’s beautiful. I’ve always wanted one of these but only just cleared the credit card again. Glad it’s gone already but massive pangs of regret at the same time! GLWTS. @DrCornelius - if you get bored of yours…. ;)  
  • DrCorneliusDrCornelius Frets: 7473
    Ive had mine for nearly 3 months @Dan_Halen  , that’s almost a recent record for me. Great guitars - can honestly do it all.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom