SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Gibson Les Paul Standard 60s unburst

lysanderlysander Frets: 574
edited July 2021 in Guitars £
Admitting defeat on this one - I absolutely love the sound and look but the body contour is causing me too many issues with my right arm.
I considered building an arm rest for it but after trying a PRS S2 594 singlecut which felt right out of the box, I think I should just get the guitar that has the right shape for me and leave this one unmolested.

Bought new from Peach 3.5 months ago, been living mostly in its case, still smells new, it's pretty mint, no dings or scratches, a couple of minor finish imperfections from the factory ( it's a Gibson ! ).
Sounds amazing, fret work is superb, the neck is very comfortable.
The pickups are bright and medium output, they're T-top style and sound phenomenal.
Weight around 9lbs. 

I made two easily and fully reversible mods:
- Added treble bleeds ( 1nf cap in series with 150k resistor ) : best of both 50s/60s wiring words - no treble loss with volume down and no weird pot interraction
- Replaced the rather pathetic strap buttons with chunkier ones ( I reused the same screws, original buttons are in the case )

SOLD Looking for £1700, collected in SE23. Would post as last resort but I'd rather not.
Would trade for a PRS S2 594 singlecut latest model plus a bit of cash my way.

full gallery here : Album — Postimages (postimg.cc)
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EzekielEzekiel Frets: 36
    Lovely guitar, do you happen to know the weight?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • lysanderlysander Frets: 574
    Thanks, sorry it’s been now been sold outside. 
    Weight was a touch above 9lbs.
  • hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4520
    That is an absolute beauty