SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

*** SOLD For Sale Ebony Epiphone inspired by Gibson SG Standard Excellent Cond. +gig bag will post

hollywoodroxhollywoodrox Frets: 4520
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
 Hi I recently bought this  from Craig’s Music in Bodmin Cornwall.  I figured an SG would be Ideal for me as it’s mahogany and has great access to the upper frets  but  I prefer my Les Paul’s and Jackson Soloists , I was buying an Les Paul to begin with but thought I’d give this a try as the dont look too bad played worn higher on the strap , but decided to take no notice of people opinion on the height of my guitar strap .  

£289 To Include Gig Bag And Insured Delivery via UPS  will be boxed and packed up well  or you can collect from Torquay  if you live near about. 

More details below  pictures  like new  Cosmetically and structurally  excellent apart from slight plectrum marks to scratchguard that are hard to see. Nickel / chrome parts and pots immaculate 

recently set up By Torquay’s Top guitar service Torbay guitar repairs 

Hi up for sale here I have my Epiphone Inspired By Gibson Series SG Standard.  It is in absolutely excellent condition  and is a phenomenal Guitar .    £289.00 or best offer  inc brand new gig bag  
Ideal for any guitar player from experienced band members to someone just beginning . 

It has recently been set up by Torbays top Luthier at Torbay guitar repairs  with a set of 10 gauge strings and is currently tuned to Eb
(Guns n roses and other rock bands tuning ) 

Playing wise it has great sustain and pinch  harmonics just jump out. 
The 60s slim taper neck is fast and comfy it can do all the famous hard rock sounds 

I am more used to playing my Jackson soloists and Les Paul Style guitars  and this just feels slightly different to my regular ones when played standing up  so I am selling it to fund a similar guitar to what I already play.

As you see this is from the new Epiphone inspired by Gibson range which have all been upgraded with better quality parts  and it has been given the better headstock shape  from the early years  which is much more similar to the Gibson open book shape.  It also has among other things  a graph tec (graphite) Nu bone nut  and quality CTS pots  ,quality Tuners and Alnico classic pro Humbuckers.

I will put the full specifications below .

It has been well looked after and is from a smoke and pet free home 
It is like new .

Here are the Spec’s 

Construction

The SG Standard is made of a renowned mahogany body and neck combo, and is dressed in a retro finish – some things you just won’t want to change. Its ‘60s SlimTaper neck is an excellent addition, making the SG brilliantly fast and comfortable to play.

Paired with a 12” fingerboard radius and medium jumbo frets, the SG provides an authentic, lively playing experience. Hardware specs include a Graph Tech nut and a LockTone ABR bridge for solid tuning stability.

Sound

Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers are inspired by legendary PAF pickups, characterised by their low output and sweet sustain. Open coil pickup styles tend to sound hotter than covered counterparts and add more heat, attack and directness to any tone.

Specifications

Body

Body Shape: SG
Body Material: Mahogany
Finish: Gloss
Neck 

Material: Mahogany
Profile: 60s SlimTaper™
Scale Length: 24.75"
Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
Fingerboard Radius: 12"
Number Of Frets: 22