SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Sold: Gibson ES-330, sunburst, 2018, case and candy - £2250

What's Hot
13»

Comments

• robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    edited January 2022
    NickB said:
    Really lovely thing though you really need to show us the 1960 one as well...

I know everyone says this whenever they're selling something, and I don't believe in "good wood eras" and all that internet guff, but I maintain these 2018 Memphis ES-330s are some of the absolute best guitars Gibson has made in very a long time. And I'm not going to make the mistake of selling mine second time around! 
    I can confirm that I am the owner of Stickyfiddle's 2018 ES 330 and it is a damn fine guitar! You'll have have to prise it out of my cold dead hands...
    I had a 2018 Anchor Stud 335 from the Memphis factory and it was phenomenal. I sold it because F holes, high gain and foldback monitors turned out to be the match made hell that I anticipated. Gibson shut the Memphis factory after 2018 with the new leadership, for this reason I think it's likely that "Memphis factory" will become a classifieds buzzword
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NickBNickB Frets: 241
    NickB said:
    Really lovely thing though you really need to show us the 1960 one as well...

I know everyone says this whenever they're selling something, and I don't believe in "good wood eras" and all that internet guff, but I maintain these 2018 Memphis ES-330s are some of the absolute best guitars Gibson has made in very a long time. And I'm not going to make the mistake of selling mine second time around! 
    I can confirm that I am the owner of Stickyfiddle's 2018 ES 330 and it is a damn fine guitar! You'll have have to prise it out of my cold dead hands...

Damn right. Anyway, you've had it longer than I did now so I have no claim on it! :D 
    And it's now sporting a B7 Bigsby... Looks and sounds the business. It will always be your guitar and 1st refusal is yours if I decide to sell.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom