SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/ft epiphone dot, dot studio and acepro PRS

mstill1984mstill1984 Frets: 64
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
3 guitars not being used.

Looking around Me I have too many es335 type guitars again and I need to move two on.

First up is a mint condition standard dot in transparent cherry with a pearloid scratchplate, I also have the original and both plates have the e attached £300 Ono

Second Is a mint studio also in translucent gloss cherry £250 ono

Third and finally and granted this is not a 335, it's a very used PRSish set neck by acepro, lots of pics on this one to show level of wear. £90 ono

I'm in Margate 

Trades wise looking for an archtop, Silvertone 1423 reissue, harmony rocket reissue, a Hagstrom, but will consider anything

However, and this is where it gets complicated if you have a project, husk of a 335 style or a budget one and want to swap it for the acepro let me know because I have project I need a knackered one for, neck repairs also considered here. incidentally, it was in looking for a knackered dot that I came across the other two mint examples and couldn't resist them in exchange for other things I had up. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom