SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB PRS Brent Mason

As the per the title really looking for a Prs Brent Mason, preferably in white and with a rosewood neck but anything will be considered. Seller would need to be willing to post.

thanks

Phil
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• SputnikSputnik Frets: 51
    Hi Phil - there's a gentleman in Bodmin, Cornwall selling a sunburst/maple neck PRS Brent Mason on Preloved.  He's asking £1,900 but it's been on there a while.  Might be open to offers by now if you're interested?  Good luck with your search
    https://secure.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/120790510/prs-brent-mason-tri-colour.html?link=/search?keyword=Brent+Mason
  • Sputnik said:
    Hi Phil - there's a gentleman in Bodmin, Cornwall selling a sunburst/maple neck PRS Brent Mason on Preloved.  He's asking £1,900 but it's been on there a while.  Might be open to offers by now if you're interested?  Good luck with your search
    https://secure.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/120790510/prs-brent-mason-tri-colour.html?link=/search?keyword=Brent+Mason
    Thanks, bit overpriced but I’ll send a message and see.
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16415
    They are actually quite hard to find now
    IMO better than Grissom .....much better at the Strat/tele sounds and great pickups on HB mode
    Possibly the most useful PRS ever 
    Be careful because some were very heavy
    I went through about 7 of them to find mine and it's a fantastic guitar
  • SimpleSimonSimpleSimon Frets: 1025
    My greatest guitar regret letting mine go…..

• Dominic said:
    IMO better than Grissom .....much better at the Strat/tele sounds and great pickups on HB mode
    I used to have one, massively regret selling it. I’ve always loved the thought of single coils guitars but never get the sound out of them I want. The BM was great for this, the perfect guitar for humbucker players that want a bit of single coil in their tone.
  • StefBStefB Frets: 2514
    Dominic said:
    I used to have one, massively regret selling it. I’ve always loved the thought of single coils guitars but never get the sound out of them I want. The BM was great for this, the perfect guitar for humbucker players that want a bit of single coil in their tone.
    Was yours the white one that kept reappearing on eBay via a different seller every couple of weeks fairly recently?

Was there something wrong with it for it to change hands so regularly?  I nearly had a punt at one point, but the merry-go-round of sales put me off.
  • Fabulous guitar, I have a maple neck, pastel blue one and have been looking for a rosewood board version for a few years, fingers crossed for you.

'There are plenty more guitars in the sea'