SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Santa Cruz H14 (2013) 3400 Euro

brianlcoxbrianlcox Frets: 10
edited August 2021 in Acoustics £

I'm looking to sell my 2013 Santa Cruz H-14. It was built in 2013, but sat under the previous owners bed since then as he was too busy with work to play. Thus, it is in like-new condition without any marks or wear worth mentioning. I bought it a little while ago because I wanted to try the H14 model and was very impressed. Alas, I can't keep it as I prefer a much wider neck, so I'm passing it on.  

it has a spruce top with indian rosewood back and sides. It has all the standard specifications for this model including a 1 11/16" (43.5mm neck) and 2 3/16" (56mm) bridge pin spacing. It also includes the original Ameritage case in like-new condition.

Trade offers for high-end acoustic guitars welcome, but I would prefer a straight sale.

The guitar is currently in Switzerland, but shipping is possible. Shipping also possible from Germany to avoid import taxes into the EU.

I'm looking to sell it for 3400 Euro including insured shipping to the UK or EU.

[personal email removed - please use PM]

Pictures can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aHQwNZa7OM8Tnxg91hkhwRlL7ig-yQHK?usp=sharing

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments