SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: PRS SE Custom 22 semi hollow

CFHCFH Frets: 463
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
I recently took this in PX for my Jazzmaster, but I have humbuckers covered elsewhere so I'm moving this on.

It is a cracking guitar. I am genuinely stunned at the quality of the fit and finish of this despite it being an SE model. It is a 2007 model and is in near mint condition. It was built in the highly regarded World Musical Instrument factory in Korea. I don't know heaps about it but it plays really well, has fantastic build quality and all told is a brilliant instrument.

It weighs in at a back saving 2.62kg. I believe that the neck is wide-fat but it doesn't feel super chunky to me (although my typical reference point is typically pretty clubby). It has 22 frets.

This particular one also comes with a proper fitter PRS hard case, which will believe costs about £200 on its own.

Prices for this model seem to be all over the place with some Reverb sellers asking for over £700, which seems ridiculous to me. There is an identical model for sale on FB marketplace for £500, without a case. Accordingly I'm looking for £475. I would also consider trading this up towards a strat, or a Kemper/ Quad Cortex / FM3. 

I have a box and so would happily package this up if a buyer wanted to arrange a courier to collect it.

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom