SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Squier Jaguar CV surf green

NeillNeill Frets: 943
Apart from the very lightest of scratches on the back this is virtually as new, except that I have fitted a Stewmac one degree neck shim as it is strung with 9's - the guitar is pretty much unplayable without the shim.  

I haven't posted any photos as a) it's such a faff and b) the guitar is exactly as you see it on, say, GAK.

Current price on GAK is £319 but out of the box it needs quite a bit of work, and certainly if you keep the lighter strings.  I'm looking for £270 but prepared to haggle if paying by Paypal gift or bacs.
0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Did you upgrade the bridge ?

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • NeillNeill Frets: 943
    Did you upgrade the bridge ?
    No.  If you shim the neck the stock bridge is fine, except the height adjusting screws need a bit of locktite to stop the bridge collapsing.  

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Neill said:
    Apart from the very lightest of scratches on the back this is virtually as new, except that I have fitted a Stewmac one degree neck shim as it is strung with 9's - the guitar is pretty much unplayable without the shim.  

I haven't posted any photos as a) it's such a faff and b) the guitar is exactly as you see it on, say, GAK.

Current price on GAK is £319 but out of the box it needs quite a bit of work, and certainly if you keep the lighter strings.  I'm looking for £270 but prepared to haggle if paying by Paypal gift or bacs.
    Good luck, cool guitars. 

Btw, photos are easy using imgur. Just upload to imgur and copy the link into your post :)