SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Squire Bullet Stratocaster Pink £120 / Seymour Duncan. Jackson guitar £100

blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
Hello folks. 

I hope you are all well, safe and happy. It’s been ages since I have been on here, partly due to the fact I couldn’t sign in and partly due to other stuff. 

My son and I have just bought a lovely Ibanez and he is putting some money into the deal but needs to sell his Squire Strat and his wee Jackson Dinky. As I have not been on the forum for ages, I will donate a fiver for using this place to hopefully sell them here. 

First up with the Pink Squire Bullet Stratocaster which has been set up by the Heywood Guitar Doctor and had a Seymour Duncan Quarter Pounder put into the bridge position. Dennis is a great fella and really knows his guitars and how to get the best out of them at any price point. These are really good for the money and do the “strat” thing really well for the money spent. Obviously it sounds great party due to the very good pickup. Still got the original as part of the sale. Any questions or if you can try before you buy let me know. £130 dropped to £120

Next up is the Jackson. Don’t know too much about these but my lad really loved this guitar when he first got into guitars and had to buy it. It has a Warman pickup in the bridge and upgraded saddles in. Was like this when we bought it. Think it’s a short scale neck but it plays and sounds good for the money spent. Come with a gig bag and whammy bar. £120 dropped to £110
https://imgur.com/gallery/HtF8mkB

I am based in Rochdale and you are more than welcome to come and inspect the guitars and play them if you want. Just email to arrange. 

I know I haven’t been on here for ages but I go back to Music Radar days and bought/sold loads of guitars and related stuff here. I also have 100% positive ratings from the Bay of E. 

Best wishes and thanks to Roland who sorted my account our earlier. Soon as one of these sells I’ll be sending a fiver to the forum. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Pink Strat bump
  • blueskunkblueskunk Frets: 2931
    Pink Strat Seymour in the bridge and Jackson dinky bump. Strat £120 , Jackson £100 bump