SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Tentative FS 2018 Gibson ES330

What's Hot
Don’t want to sell but need to raise some funds. Not sure on the price, Reverb listings suggest around £2500 for mint specimens. Mine has got a tonne of playing wear on it, it’s not a case queen and has been used live. Although there’s no damage, or nothing that affects playing. 

Realistically, I was hoping to get 2.5k for it but given the above I would be open to offers around £2200. I can provide better images that the ones below but we’ll start with these. 

Collection ONLY from East Lancs or I’m open to meeting within reason. I also travel to Northamptonshire with work on a monthly basis and the North East coast for family visits so could tie that it. 

How very rock and roll
0reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    edited August 2021
    Lovely - I think that's a sensible price as well. They're great guitars. I recently sold my 2018 ES-330 to get a 1960 ES-330. Then I realised that I didn't want to be without the 2018 one either, so have just bought it back at the end of last week.

If the opportunity to buy mine back hadn't come up, I'd genuinely be heading up to East Lancs now, even if it meant that I had to go through Leigh.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • benmurray85benmurray85 Frets: 1406
    DB1 said:
    Lovely - I think that's a sensible price as well. They're great guitars. I recently sold my 2018 ES-330 to get a 1960 ES-330. Then I realised that I didn't want to be without the 2018 one either, so have just bought it back at the end of last week.

If the opportunity to buy mine back hadn't come up, I'd genuinely be heading up to East Lancs now, even if it meant that I had to go through Leigh.
    Hahaha I’m in Burnley so you can completely bypass Leigh! 

Thank you for the kind comments though. 
    How very rock and roll
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HattigolHattigol Frets: 8228
    Beautiful guitar. And if you don't use that red Souldier 'Owl' strap with it, you should!
    "Anybody can play. The note is only 20%. The attitude of the motherf*cker who plays it is  80%" - Miles Davis
  • stickyfiddlestickyfiddle Frets: 28399
    These were an amazing run - I played 4 when I bought my first, then bought another after foolishly selling the first. 

Lovely bit of flame on that one too. 
    The Assumptions - UAE party band for all your rock & soul desires
    Hattigol said:
    Beautiful guitar. And if you don't use that red Souldier 'Owl' strap with it, you should!
    Haha yeah I do but I’m a pernickety little bastard so I only use a blue strap on my red guitars and a blue strap on my red guitars
    How very rock and roll
    These were an amazing run - I played 4 when I bought my first, then bought another after foolishly selling the first. 

Thank you, although in the interests of being an open and honest seller, those are particularly flattering photos! The flame isn’t that pronounced all the time!!! 
    How very rock and roll

Thank you, although in the interests of being an open and honest seller, those are particularly flattering photos! The flame isn’t that pronounced all the time!!! 
    Yeah - it looks v much like my first one. Not like a tiger-striped Les Paul, but just a shimmer in the right light. Really nice :)
  • NickBNickB Frets: 291

Yeah - it looks v much like my first one. Not like a tiger-striped Les Paul, but just a shimmer in the right light. Really nice :)
    I saw it and thought immediately of you Stickyfiddle. BTW yours still plays great and It's my number 1 blues band guitar. 

These guitars are great GLWTS. 
    Excellent - very glad to hear it. My second one has been my #1 for several months now. Utterly fantastic thing