SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED-WTB Fender American Vintage 59 Ideally Sunburst

What's Hot
SpankcasterSpankcaster Frets: 0
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
Hi people
I’m on the hunt for an American Vintage series 2012-2017 Strat 59 model. Ideally sunburst and 2012-2013 but condition isn’t super important with the nature of the finish on these, however I would hope for all the original parts and case etc.
willing to travel and cash waiting in the £1300 region give or take. (I saw the green one on here but very hopeful for a sunburst!)
Any help is extremely appreciated thanks everyone!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bumpy
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    I have a mate that has an American vintage in sunburst that he’s looking to sell but not sure what year or what reissue it is. I’ll find out and let you know. 
  • @Adamski Ah I appreciate that, thanks mate
  • riverciderrivercider Frets: 461
    There's a 2012 sunburst 62 at guitarguitar for around that money, if you're a bit flexible...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • marxskimarxski Frets: 263
    There was one on Gumtree about 6 weeks ago in sunburst. Lots of natural checking on it. Was in Scotland. You might still find it. 
  • @marxski Thanks, I actually did see that one and managed to ask him but he said it’s long gone.
    thanks for the thought though!
  • marxskimarxski Frets: 263
    @Spankcaster i have a Sherwood Green ‘59 and can vouch for the quality! Took me a little while to get used to the rounded shoulders of the D neck over a C but don’t notice it any more. 
  • @marxski Yeah agreed! I owned one and regrettably sold it.
    Ironically, the one I sold is that exact sunburst one you saw on gumtree.
    I bring good news that it came back up sale from a lad who actually tried to buy it from me originally and I’ve just got it back today so I’m all sorted, couldn’t be happier, getting a regret sold guitar back is rarity and on top of this series being rare. Feelin prettaaay lucky fellas.
    Thanks everyone for keeping an eye out and being helpful.