SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn/changed around: Bulldog & GuitarForce Humbuckers

Horatio_CaineHoratio_Caine Frets: 34
edited August 2014 in Guitars £
Withdrawn, no longer for sale as they are, fitted into SG to sell again.

I've got a few now no longer needed humbuckers to sell.  These came from the Gibson SG Standard I was originally selling, however because there wasn't really any interest and after playing it and realising that I would most likely regret it, I took that as a nod to keep it and do some more alterations to it to make it what I am after.  Selling them to put towards some BareKnuckle ones.

All pictures.

The first pickup is a Bulldog Fat PAF in cream.

This is a PAF with a higher output.  It is more bass and mid focused to beef up thinner guitars.  Alnico V magnet, 14.5k, braided single conductor wire.

Has not been in for long, still loads of wire left.  Only thing is I cut one of the mounting springs in half as I found it too long to fit in as it was.  The other one is still there, it seems to work fine with the two shorted springs in each screw.  I might be able to find another one anyway which I will include.

I am looking for £45 posted.

Finally I have a GuitarForce neck pickup in cream, single conductor.

I purchased this from stonevibe here off the old Musicradar forum, I'm not sure what model it is, looking at the product range it might be the Vintage 57, output around 7.2k.  Sounds nice, sadly the person behind the company hasn't made pickups for some time since 2011 if this is still true.  Shows wear but still perfectly useable and a lot of wire left.

I am after £35 posted.

Payment by PayPal.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump.  I'll most likely put them on eBay next week if not sold by then.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom