SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

[SOLD] FS: Warmoth hyrbrid strat/tele - orange flake with matching headstock

What's Hot
darcymdarcym Frets: 1303
edited August 2021 in Guitars £
For sale, a Warmoth telecaster body in strat configuration hybrid with Warmoth strat neck.

This guitar was spec'd out as a single purchase from Warmoth not made up of parts.

it's a a hybrid tele body (not a tele body cut to strat routing) which includes the tummy cut and forearm contour.

The neck is a strat vintage modern maple neck with indian rosewood fingerboard - it was spec as 'dark indian rosewood' and is darker than stock, however it is not the darkest I've seen classified as 'dark' and in truth I was a little disappointed, but it is clearly darker than 'standard' 

1/11 spacing standard thin neck profile (so a USA standard strat neck) 

Standard 9.5 radius with 6105 frets 

gotoh vintage tuners, official fender hardtail bridge, Warmoth white scratch plate, with Bareknuckle pickups - in truth I'm not %100 sure which Bareknuckles I put in this as it was a while ago but I'm %80 sure it was the Sultans

Wired in standard strat configuration with 5 way switch (fender electronics)

The finish is a candy orange metallic flake done by Rich on this forum, matching the headsotck identically.

The neck has no finish on the back.

There is one mark pictured above the scratch plate which is a laquer scuff from what looks like a plectrum - ask if you want more photos of this, it's pretty hard to photograph as it's a laquer mark, not into the paint

Comes with a Thomann hard case 

Finish on this is delightful, it was only use for one song in an alternative tuning so has not seen much use as it was built for that song, no fret wear, no faults, currently setup for Ernie ball 10's

Any questions or photo requests, please ask.

Meet ups welcome, collection welcome, come and try it welcome.

£560 delivered 

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• THR1LLHAU5THR1LLHAU5 Frets: 181
    That finish is awesome! Best of luck with the sale! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • pruddprudd Frets: 682
    That is very pleasant indeed, I love the color and finish. Doubt it will hang around for long. GLWTS
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • PM sent 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • A few more PM's sent :-) 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom