SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Gibson Tom Delonge es-333, Gibson SG 70s tribute, epiphone

What's Hot
Johnw84Johnw84 Frets: 55
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
Sad sales here. Grown up responsibilities though so it's time!

Gibson Tom delonge es-333. Very limited but this one has been heavily modded by a previous owner. It plays beautifully but obviously this affects value. There are some marks on the guitar And the matt finish has been polished up to a more gloss look. The pickups are Gibson P91s and sound superb. The original dirty fingers is included. The tuners were also changed out for Gibson deluxe tuners so there are additional holes a d there was a pick guard fitted so a couple of screw marks here. Hard one to value so I'm going for £2300. (now sold) 

Next up is a Gibson 70s tribute. Happy to let this go for £550 (now £500) collected. No case, just the guitar. A few minor usage marks but nothing serious. Just a little bit of shine or some minor pick marks. General wear and tear. (withdrawn) 

Last up (for now!) is my epiphone traditional pro iii. Gibson 57 humbuckers and its a great playing guitar. Looking for £350 (now £300) Please note that the picture is a bit more vibrant than the guitar actually is. It's dessert burst so it's nicer in person. Excellent condition. (withdrawn) 

I'd like to stick as close to asking as possible and collection too if at all possible is preferred. These are all cash prices. I'm not looking at trades for any of them, sorry. I'm located near the border and quite happy to travel. I'm in Canonbie, Scotland for collection. 

If you have any questions please get in touch. Thanks. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rayttkrayttk Frets: 69
    Oh my......That Strat !
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Johnw84Johnw84 Frets: 55
    edited August 2021
    Little bump for these. I've had pretty close offers for selling to a shop.

If they don't sell here I'll be sadly moving them that way in the next week :(. Unless I win the lottery and then I'll be keeping them all! 
  • Awwww, my old Jason Smith.
    Wonderful guitar.
    It is indeed. I'm genuinely surprised it's not had more interest. Possibly the wrong time or the lack of postage putting people off. Maybe a combination of both! Ah well, I'll keep my fingers crossed. 
    Update with price drops on the Gibson sg and the epiphone. Masterbuilt now removed from sale for the time being until I decide if I want to sell or hang onto it.

Thanks for the interest for those who messaged. 
  • I think it's definitely the lack of postage. Some really great looking guitars

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

Thanks. They are lovely. I'm not overly keen on posting but when I look dinto fully insured prices for postage it wasn't cheap.

I'd be happy to discuss postage options providing postage was covered.