SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Fender Blacktop Baritone Tele Classic Copper £400

What's Hot
St_HubbinsSt_Hubbins Frets: 189
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
Since restrictions started easing I have been spending like a maniac. Trying to support the flailing hospitality industry who were so hard hit during the pandemic, you understand.

So this beauty is up for grabs...highly regarded blacktop baritone Tele (Mexican, 2013) in stunning classic copper. This came in really handy on a recent studio project...ideal for surf-rock riffing.

http://imgur.com/a/xpBQ95y

These seem to go for £600 - £800 on Reverb, but this has a fair few dings and scratches which I have tried to capture. Also, I don't have a case for it. For that reason, if you can collect or meet me within reach of Oxfordshire then that would be ideal. But can discuss postage options if a deal breaker. So priced accordingly at £400.

Some info on the guitar from the "internet":

This baritone Tele has the features of a modern Telecaster, like a solid alder body and a bolt-on maple neck. Its rosewood fretboard features 22 medium jumbo frets as well as a modern 9.5-inch radius. A Strat-style 6-saddle hardtail bridge provides this guitar with a better adjustability and intonation than a traditional 3-saddle Telecaster bridge would. The two potentiometers and the pickup switch have swapped places so you'll be able to reach the volume knob more easily while playing. Its chrome knobs have made way for two black Fender guitar amplifier-type knobs to give this guitar a real hot-rod look.

Thanks for reading
0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6079
    That looks pretty gorgeous and everyone should have a baritone to hand. Is it 27” scale? 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • dazzajl said:
    That looks pretty gorgeous and everyone should have a baritone to hand. Is it 27” scale? 
    Hey Darren...nice to hear from you as always! Yes it's 27" scale mate. Keep on rockin' in the free world!
  • dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6079

I do my best sir. 
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Nevermind the guitar, how much for the rug? Would really tie my room together. 
  • Nevermind the guitar, how much for the rug? Would really tie my room together. 
    Everything's negotiable my friend