Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

Become a Subscriber!

Subscribe to our Patreon, and get image uploads with no ads on the site!

Read more...

SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Epilogue, the update

What's Hot

Comments

• @dazzajl ;

GLWT dog op sir. 

You know what I have gear wise, is there anything in there you fancy, that I can top up with cash for the Eastman hollow body?

I do like a P90…!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • TheMarlin said:
    Shiiiiit….the Rivolta….and I’m in Wilts…..but I don’t have the spondoodles right now….FFS
    I’ve got a Rivolta Mondata in black and gold.  Awesome guitar, with a wonderful neck, can’t recommend it high enough. 
    They really do ooze quality, 
    @dazzajl has a baritone version too, I’m kinda listing over that one, love that throaty deep open chord baritone sound. 
    I really want a Combinata but I seem to be swayed by most of their offerings! One day…one day…
  • timmypixtimmypix Frets: 2505
    Gorgeous photos of gorgeous guitars, but most importantly a Very Good Dog. I can't afford to help out this time, but I wish all the best to Woody.
    Tim
  • DB1DB1 Frets: 5031
    edited September 2021
    Dear oh lord.... Woody. 3

He's so beautiful. I would sell all of my guitars without a second thought to look after my dog, so I know where you're coming from. They're all lovely guitars - I did have an L.A. for a couple of weeks. It wasn't quite right for me (it was my posture rather than the guitar), but what a stunning guitar and stunning colour. For a week or so though, it was more enjoyable to play than a couple of Gibsons that I have,  and I'm now wondering whether I gave it a fair chance.  Hmm.

Whatever though, all the best with the sales and with Woody. He's a heartbreaker.
    Call me Dave.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • First off, what a bloody beautiful boy Woody is. Wishing the best for his op. ❤️

Secondly, those picture are phenomenal. Magazine quality. 

Thirdly, wish I had the disposable cash to buy that amazing tele.

GLWTS.
  • Best wishes for Woodys recovery mate.

PS…. Don’t sell that tele ;)
  • what is the Tele neck like? Fat, skinny, medium...?
  • Some scorchingly lush guitars here so GLWTS and have a bump on me.
    Do give Woody a cuddle from me too and be sure to tell him repeatedly  “WHOSAGOODBOY??!”
    Hoping with all my heart the op goes as smoothly as the smoothest smooth thing.
    :)
    Easily distracted and...oooh, look! A guitar!"
    My Trading Feedback can be found here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/62765/bad-alice/p1
  • AdamskiAdamski Frets: 1278
    How cute is Woody!  
    I like your wood 
    they give me wood. 
  • DominicDominic Frets: 16415
    lovely guitars
    Are you taking him to Neil Fitzpatrick ........I think  Canine hips and knees are his speciality
  • JGCJGC Frets: 159
    what is the Tele neck like? Fat, skinny, medium...?

it's almost a dead ringer for my '67 Tele...if that helps ? Not skinny, not fat, guess that means medium then...I would descibe it as a lovely C shape

• dazzajldazzajl Frets: 6079
    Thanks for all the comments, well wishes to Woods and the questions. I’ve just got in from a 14 hour day of chasing my tail and the light. Absolutely knackered and my head is fried. I’m not ignoring any of you and I’ll reply to all the questions and PMs in the morning. 

Stay safe beautiful freaks  <3
  • AlexOAlexO Frets: 1117
    What a gorgeous pooch! My hearts melted looking at the pic! 
    Cool guitars and top photography aswell mate!
  • BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2278
    edited September 2021
    Awww, what a bonnie wee pup! He looks lovely, and I hope Woody's knee can soon be mended.

The Tele looks mouthwatering, and I can vouch for Fidelity guitars by the way, I tried out a Double Standard like that one (different colous) and they play superbly, love the necks, and the Mojo pickups are outstanding. Very good price as well, I'd snap either up if I had the ££.

GLWTS, and good luck Woody!
    edited September 2021
    The listing is now done for the above mentioned Fidelity. I don't get to shoot much product or still life stuff these days and I really enjoyed my morning setting up a little studio for these. And apropos of nothing, aren't curves on guitars just so lovely  3

• Christ I needd my gretsch to sell! That St Vincent is amazing 
    Christ I needd my gretsch to sell! That St Vincent is amazing 
    A 59 Gretsch, that you can actually play, that also doesn't cost more than a new hatchback.... That's the Gretsch grail isn't it??
  • The keeper must be some guitar if you are letting all these go!
  • JGCJGC Frets: 159
    Going back to the Tele that was mine - if anyone is interested just buy it, equally as good as a Fender CS Tele for a third or even a quarter of the price...true
  • dazzajl said:
    Christ I needd my gretsch to sell! That St Vincent is amazing 
    A 59 Gretsch, that you can actually play, that also doesn't cost more than a new hatchback.... That's the Gretsch grail isn't it??
    Totally, and having the bonus of playing like a new guitar whilst sounding epic :D derail over.