SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: ESP LTD deluxe H1001 violet Andromeda £850

ChelskiingChelskiing Frets: 9
edited July 2022 in Guitars £
very nice guitar. Great finish. Stainless steels frets, push pull. It cost about £1250 new from Coda last year and is in excellent condition. As mentioned below the higher price than the standard model is due to the frets and i think also a non standard finish. 

When i bought this i tried a bunch of other guitars in Coda, including ESPs at twice the price, PRSs, and this one stood out. 

I have a Gibson soft case to include with it. Can either be collected (if forum rules are allowing this now?) from Hertfordshire or can post if buyer wants to send/buy a hard case for it.

cheers,
sam

0reaction image LOL 5reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bump and price drop
  • ChelskiingChelskiing Frets: 9
    edited June 2022
    bump and another price drop, probably won't sell it lower than this to be honest. just a note as I had a PM which asked about the price: this is not a standard H1001. the stainless steel frets and the finish on this model add a significant bump to the retail price hence the asking price here.
  • Bump back up for sale. Cracking guitar will listen to sensible offers 
  • bumping