SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN - 1974 Thinline Telecaster - PRICE DROP TO £3400

What's Hot
BusterCrabbBusterCrabb Frets: 191
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
1974 Thinline Telecaster. All original except for case. Had a recent refret by Ian Allerton - when Ian did the refret he touched up some lacquer on the fingerboard. Slim-ish C shape neck but not 'skinny' - just nice. I bought this from Chicago Music Exchange a few years back - I must have tried 30 vintage guitars that day and felt that this was the best in the shop. Haven't weighed it but like all thinline tele's it's very light. Original wide range humbuckers are awesome. WITHDRAWN  Comes with old black plastic abs case 

Hi everyone, here I have three really great telecasters for sale. I'm a tele player through and through and over the last 15 years have sought out these guitars, which are great examples I bought to sit alongside my main guitar - an early 70's tele which I have a lot of sentimental attachment to. At the moment I'm really into the idea of making things a bit simpler and sticking to a small handful of guitars, so my main tele stays and these go.  People often talk about 70's telecasters being heavy but not all of them are, as you'll see by the weights below...

I'm planning to give these to a dealer to sell but thought I'd try them here for a week or two before I go down that route. I've spoken to the dealer about prices and have used that as a guide to how I've priced them here, factoring in the commission I would pay the dealer if I sell through them. Prices are what I need to be left with so any fees etc would be on top. Would greatly prefer a face to face deal than shipping.

1972 Sunburst/Rosewood Telecaster. £4000 SOLD

1975 Blonde/Rosewood Telecaster. £3000 SOLD

Please message me with any questions - I've got loads of photo's that I can send to anyone who's interested. I'm in Hertfordshire, right by the M1 and M25, and also in London at least one a week  

0reaction image LOL 26reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments