SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Speakon and XLR Plugs, Speaker and Mic Cable

Hi

I'm looking for plugs and cable so I can make my own speaker (for PA) and microphone leads. Anyone got any they're looking to shift?

Thanks

Ben

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• robwrightrobwright Frets: 739
    Got loads of mic leads already made up (and brand new!)

• jimmyguitarjimmyguitar Frets: 2476
    I've got a couple of really long (can't remember how long) Speakon-jack 'Monster Cable' speaker leads. Very posh. Might sell em if you need em.
  • bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 64

Hi Jimmy

Thank you for the offer, but I'm looking to buy/make speakon to speakon speaker cables.

Cheers

Ben

• mike257mike257 Frets: 374
    Don't know if you're after higher end ones or set on the DIY route for other reasons but on the budget front you probably can't make them as cheap as you can get Blue Aran's own brand ones. They do multi packs in different lengths and if you join the mailing list you get members discounts which knocks a few quid more off. About the cheapest I've found. Otherwise, there's often job lots of used Neutrik connectors popping up on eBay if you want to save some quids on the price of new ones.
  • bennyg85bennyg85 Frets: 64

Hi Mike

I'd never heard of Blue Aran until tonight - thank you for the heads up!

My intention was to make higher end cables but buying from here would save a lot of hassle.

Cheers

Ben

• harpoharpo Frets: 177
    edited September 2014
    I have some new speakon neutriik connectors how many you after mate? Pm me
  • I've got a box of oddments of cable, I think most of it's instrument and speaker but there's probably some microphone in there too - I'll pop a list up when I get chance!
  • Cheers!

Ben