SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Any Squier Jaguars for sale ?

What's Hot
Sunburst ideally and if it's been upgraded at all, then please let me know. 

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Yes, maybe now that I have my 24” scale Trent, assuming that this is something like what you are after?

https://i.imgur.com/FfnyFTS.jpg

• TADodger said:
    Yes, maybe now that I have my 24” scale Trent, assuming that this is something like what you are after?

https://i.imgur.com/FfnyFTS.jpg

Yes that would be the ticket. Just missed out on one the other week. So thought I would ask on here. 
    How is the action ? Any rattles or anything ? I might upgrade things but it's good to know if it's good to go

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• Seems fine to me. I changed strings to 11s and slightly wrapped the bridge posts, but easily undo-able. Otherwise pretty much perfect. Still has some of the wrap on the chrome ware!

ironically, I would probably move other (more expensive) guitars on before this one if it wasn’t for the Trent.
  • TADodger said:
    Seems fine to me. I changed strings to 11s and slightly wrapped the bridge posts, but easily undo-able. Otherwise pretty much perfect. Still has some of the wrap on the chrome ware!

ironically, I would probably move other (more expensive) guitars on before this one if it wasn’t for the Trent.
    Is that the classic vibe ? 

• ^^
    Should be. Vintage Modified had dots, CV are blocks. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • ^^
    Should be. Vintage Modified had dots, CV are blocks. 
    Ah I didn't know that thanks 

• I have a sunburst 2019 CV Seventies Jaguar that I am part way through modifying. 

Everything that I have done so far is either reversible or hidden from view EXCEPT for taking the shiny, tinted varnish off the back of the neck. (My asking price will reflect this.)
    You say, atom bomb. I say, tin of corned beef.
  • I have a sunburst 2019 CV Seventies Jaguar that I am part way through modifying. 

Everything that I have done so far is either reversible or hidden from view EXCEPT for taking the shiny, tinted varnish off the back of the neck. (My asking price will reflect this.)
    What Mods have you done ?