SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: ESP Navigator Stratocaster N-ST300

Hydra19Hydra19 Frets: 329
edited April 2022 in Guitars £
Selling a 2006 Navigator Stratocaster as I don't play it much. It has a great feeling neck, on the fat side, and the guitar itself is light, around 3.3kg. It has Seymour Duncan Antiquity pickups, the back cover and trem arm will be in the original Navigator hardcase. 

All in all a great Startocaster that I liked better than a 60's relic custom shop, mainly due to the neck size. If you're looking for a great Stratocaster, you won't be disappointed.

Price is £1250 but am open to offers and trades (ESP or Jackson, or P bass). Got more pics on request

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hydra19Hydra19 Frets: 329
    Bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Price drop bump
    bump, open to offers
    Bump
  • Hi. This looks really interesting. Non LP Navigators don't get enough love I feel. Let me have a look tomorrow at what I can rummage around. I have an MIJ Fender reissue but this would be much better. Will pm tomorrow. Would you be interested in a part ex for a red Strat with custom shop pickups?