SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

ON HOLD: Gibson Les Paul Classic 2005 | Honeyburst | Wolfetone Legends pickups | £1450

beed84beed84 Frets: 2487
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
Up for sale is my amazing 2005 Les Paul Classic. I had no intention of selling this as it plays superbly well, and also because it was my first proper Les Paul. However, as my electric days are as good as over, this is available for someone else to enjoy while I focus on classical guitar and other hobbies that take up most of my time.

It's in amazing condition for a 16-year-old guitar. It has a wonderful, plain honeyburst top and a very playable 60s profile neck. The pickups have been upgraded with Wolfetone Legends, which sound amazing. The original pickups are included. 

The original Gibson tan hard case is also included and is in excellent condition.

Weighs approximately 9.7 lbs

Frets are in great condition with minimal wear

£1450 with the Wolfetones

£1250 without the Wolfetones

I would prefer collection from York, but I'm happy to jump on a train if you contribute half my fare.

Any questions, please ask 

0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments