SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SORTED Ibanez AZ242 DEB or AZ2402 ICB

James1981James1981 Frets: 152
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
As per the title, looking to purchase an Ibanez AZ242 in dragon eye burst. This is the Indonesian made premium line made in 2018/2019 and then replaced with the espresso burst. Must be in excellent condition. Any help locating one would be greatly appreciated- monies waiting and willing to travel if required. 
Here’s a nice picture of the model and finish I am after….would also consider the Ice blue Japanese version 
Miracle occurred 17/10. Now the proud owner f an ice blue Japanese version. 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Anyone help? May consider the ice blue Japanese version if anyone has that available? 
  • Still looking. 
  • James1981James1981 Frets: 152
    Weekend optimism bump….
    It is proving challenging this…..anyone? Please 
  • lysanderlysander Frets: 574
    edited October 2021
    AZs are rare as hen’s teeth right now, both new and used, let alone this particular model that I’ve  never seen for sale anywhere. 
    It’s much better looking than the expresso burst ( which I have ) though so I see why you’d want it.

Bump - @lysander you are absolutely spot on in that it’s rare. Hopefully one will appear at some point.