SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

PENDING... FREE: guitar hard case (collect Cambridge)

goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6406
edited September 2021 in Guitars £
I've just found a rectangular hard case that originally housed an Aria Pro II XX guitar. It's in rough shape, but the hinges and locks work. Useful if you just want to store something long term, rather than use it to take guitars out gigging?

Photo to follow...
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• goldtopgoldtop Frets: 6406

• vizviz Frets: 10947
    Hello! I’d love it if noone else does? 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    Still available - it didn't fit viz's guitar. Too much room. So for reference, here's the case with a posh Ibanez:

And now I've measured the inner dimensions:112cm x 42cm total, and the body compartment is 50cm long.
  • vizviz Frets: 10947
    A beast of a case! Hey man, it was really nice to meet you and see your awesome distribution facility, that’s amazing what you do there with the amp kits and stuff. Cheers, Viz. 
    Roland said: Scales are primarily a tool for categorising knowledge, not a rule for what can or cannot be played.
    Supportact said: [my style is] probably more an accumulation of limitations and bad habits than a 'style'.
    Cheers, V. :)

One time bump.