SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB 1980s fender avri strat Fullerton or corona

What's Hot
Hi guys,
as the title suggests I’m looking for an 80s avri strat either an early 80s Fullerton or a later 80s corona in any condition. Would also consider a tele from the same period. 
Cheers 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Bump 
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31440
    Big difference in price- a Fullerton 83/4 will cost you CS money or more- a 57 AVRI 3500+
    An 85 onwards, 2k max.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• Gassage said:
    Big difference in price- a Fullerton 83/4 will cost you CS money or more- a 57 AVRI 3500+
    An 85 onwards, 2k max.

Going crazy in prices aren’t they. 
  • RickLucasRickLucas Frets: 443
    edited December 2021
    My Trigger's broom Strat was a Fullerton 57 RI. It's since had a replacement Warmoth neck and a new body, so no longer worth what it could be worth, although it now sounds and plays better! Although I know where the original body went. But even with that, the pickups are long gone too. If I knew then what I know now...
  • I bought an 83 Fullerton reissue strat in fiesta red with rosewood board completely original for £2300 and that was only two months ago so I did pretty well on that considering what I see others advertised for. I really love it and would love another. My jv guitars are still king though. 
  • GassageGassage Frets: 31440
    I bought an 83 Fullerton reissue strat in fiesta red with rosewood board completely original for £2300 and that was only two months ago so I did pretty well on that considering what I see others advertised for. I really love it and would love another. My jv guitars are still king though. 
    I have an 84 Candy Apple AVRI. Fitted with EMG's, naturally......I love it but neck super skinny.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• Gassage said:
    I bought an 83 Fullerton reissue strat in fiesta red with rosewood board completely original for £2300 and that was only two months ago so I did pretty well on that considering what I see others advertised for. I really love it and would love another. My jv guitars are still king though. 
    I have an 84 Candy Apple AVRI. Fitted with EMG's, naturally......I love it but neck super skinny.
    The necks are mad thin but that’s one of the attractions for me. Great guitars but there are really getting out of hand the prices now 
  • Motomusic just got a mint condition fiesta red Fullerton in but it’s £3999  :#
  • Motomusic just got a mint condition fiesta red Fullerton in but it’s £3999  :#
    Mental money. Those fiesta Fullerton’s though are stunners 
  • I’ve got an all original very very early 80s Strat going cheap - so early it’s actually a1979
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • paul111spaul111s Frets: 121
    I’ve got an all original very very early 80s Strat going cheap - so early it’s actually a1979
    Probably didn’t arrive in the shop until 1980 so technically…..
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom