SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Withdrawn : Fender Player Strat - Roasted Maple Neck/Custom Shop Pups model

What's Hot
2»

Comments

• Are you still looking for any trades at all?
    Ideally looking to sell really, as I'm trying to get back to basics with just a couple of guitars in the rack.
    Happy to consider trade offers though just in case there's something interesting I might not have considered!
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Stinkfoot said:
    Are you still looking for any trades at all?
    Ideally looking to sell really, as I'm trying to get back to basics with just a couple of guitars in the rack.
    Happy to consider trade offers though just in case there's something interesting I might not have considered!
    I’ve a rather lovely PRS SE Cu 24-08 that I’ve just not bonded with like I thought I would if that would be of any interest?
  • Stinkfoot said:
    I’ve a rather lovely PRS SE Cu 24-08 that I’ve just not bonded with like I thought I would if that would be of any interest?
    Hmm, may potentially be interested in that. Please can you PM me and we can have a chat? Thanks
  • Stinkfoot said:
    Stinkfoot said:
    Hmm, may potentially be interested in that. Please can you PM me and we can have a chat? Thanks
    Will do! I’ll pm you on my lunch 
  • Still for sale....pre-Black Friday bump
  • Post Cyber-Monday bump at a temporary lower price...
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Hi stinkfoot

I have sent a PM.

Kind regards
  • Weekend bump time….