SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 1990 Gibson Les Paul Standard

kswilson89kswilson89 Frets: 228
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
I recently acquired this excellent Les Paul but have come to the conclusion that it's strat or bust for me. It's dated to 1990 and has definitely been well played - there's numerous marks, dings, scratches and buckle rash all through years of being played - no broken headstock though . It has a 3 piece maple top, 1 piece mahogany body, a really nice dark rosewood fretboard and weighs in at an ideal 3.9kg (8.6lbs).

The pickguard seems to have gone AWOL and the strap buttons have been replaced with what looks like a Schaller locking set. When I bought the guitar it was also fitted with some aftermarket rotomatic copies that functioned okay but really ruined the look of the guitar. I've since had them replaced with relic set of Gotoh SD-90 SL tuners which really fit in nicely from an aesthetic point of view and function very well. The original hard case is also in good condition with some cosmetic wear and tarnishing to the latches

The guitar has recently been set up by Rob Parry of RLP Guitars in Liverpool and plays very well. I'm pricing this guitar at £1799, collection from Liverpool or somewhere within a reasonable distance (as long as I can get petrol to make the journey!) Any questions, feel free to ask.

Here's some pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4c001f5zaws938g/AABeTLQb2tHHFbiy3Jji2vM0a?dl=0

Cheers!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom