NPD and order check

What's Hot
EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16472
Yes, I have believed the hype and bought a Soul Food. Seems to be a good Everything Slightly More pedal, pretty much like turning around and turning some knobs on the amp except in a handy stomp form. The shop handed me a 60's Tribute SG to play with. Cheap way to get something with a Gibson logo on but otherwise a nasty plank of wood. But I digress. I have about 2 minutes to Velcro it up and get it on the board before my hollibobs ready to play a gig next time I pick up a guitar. So, thinking the order will be Boss TU 2, Badgerific envelope filter, Fredric Demon Fuzz, Soul Food, Babyface Tremolo (basically just filling a space ATM), TC X4. Using my own amp with Clean and OD channels. Was going to put my reverb back on the board but the other guitarist has nabbed the stuff that needs big splashy stuff. Anyhow, that order sound right? :-)
Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16472
    Sorry about the lack of line breaks - don't know how to do those on the iPad.
  • spacecadetspacecadet Frets: 671
    That'll work.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    That'll work.

excellent. :)
  • gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 929
    . Was going to put my reverb back on the board but the other guitarist has nabbed the stuff that needs big splashy stuff.
    Dagnammit, I hate the "other" guitarists.
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Have you got any widdly widdly face melting stuff to compensate for his big splashy stuff?

Happy NPD btw, I've had a Soul Food on my board since they came out. It's been serving me well.
    No widdly widdly but managing to use the Demon for a huge ugly wuggly noisey moment.