SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: PRICE DROP - Burny Pickups, Vester Bass, Washburn PS500, Satellite LP, GUITARS PARTS CLEAROUT!

What's Hot
RoxRox Frets: 2147
edited September 2014 in Guitars £
Lots of gubbins and bobbins.

First, Burny VH1 pickups from a late eighties Burny:

Lovely aged covers, and the measurements of each pickups as shown.  Really difficult to find prices for these, they don't tend to get separated from the Burny guitar.. so the price is a complete guess.  Make an offer if £100 the pair, posted is too high.  :)

PRICE DROP - I've seen a pair for £85 plus p&p on ebay, so price drop to £85 posted.

Fender Custom Shop Texas Special Pickups - SOLD

So, a set of these... for £50 posted!!  Bargain!!  Except one of them doesn't work.  Bought these off ebay and didn't discover the dead one until much later.  :(  The one with the blue spot doesn't have any measurement through the multimeter.  :(  No idea on how to fix a pickup, so I'm leaving that for someone with some skill in that area...

Fender 'F' Tuners - SOLD

Some Fender F Tuners I've never used.  I bought them to replace the tuners on a Japanese strat I have, but the screwholes are in opposite corners to where the existing holes are, so I didn't fit them in the end.

How does £22 posted sound?

Grover Tuners - SOLD

These are sitting in my parts box, waiting for a project - which never materialised.  Which means one will as soon as I sell 'em.  What's fair for these?  £20 posted?

Fender Scratchplate - SOLD

I honestly cannot remember if this is a US or Japanese plate - perhaps the label will guide those 'in the know'?  There are the three pots and the switch there too.  Not sure what this is worth...  any use for anyone?  £22 posted?  If my price is wrong, let me know. :)

Metal Chrome Plated LP Scratchplate

Fancy a Thin Lizzy Accoutrement to your LP?  This is a 70's original chrome metal scratchplate got to be worth £17 posted, surely?  ;)  Bling!

Chrome Pickup Rings

Need more bling?  Metal plated chrome LP pickup rings.. £5 posted.  :)

Fender Strat Gold Hardware - SOLD

This is set of Gold Hardware from a Fender Deluxe Player.  I was going to use it on a project, but never got around to it.  £40 fair?

Set Of Strat Ironstone Pickups - SOLD

More stuff bought for a project, but I got hold of a fully wired MIJ Fender scratchplate with pups, so these never got used.  How's £18 posted sound?

Vester P Bass

Any love for a Vester P bass?  Prefer pickup on this, because I have no bass case.  So unless you're happy for it to be posted with the neck removed, it's pick up only.  So £65 collected?

Washburn PS500 Body and Neck

This is a 1998 Washburn PS500.  I was intending to make a cracked mirror top for it and bling it up.  "Bling it up massive stylee", as I believe the kids of today say.  ;)  But I don't have the time, inclination or the platforms to go the full Paul Stanley on this one.  :(  Feels like it has quite a wide neck, which I find really uncomfortable..  :D  (Good sales patter, there!)

I will post this, but with the neck removed.  £70 posted? (case not included, obviously)

Satellite LP Copy

Anyone fancy fiddling with some plywood?  £40 posted (neck removed, obvs.)  WYSIWYG.

SG Truss Rod Cover

This one came to me with a job lot of Gibson bits and bobs.  Exactly the same as the ones in the Gibson branded cards, but loose.  It still has the plastic on the front of the TRC.  £6 posted?

--------------------------

That's it.  If any of my prices are rubbish, let me know.  :) 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments