SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - LSL Silverlake - Telemaster Style. SOLD

CloudNineCloudNine Frets: 4311
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
Somewhat rare I would say, at least I have never seen another in the UK, and very few anywhere else tbh.

Absolutely great guitar, all the required Tele twang, with an extra meaty tone on the low strings, maybe due to the additional body size, it is 100% noticeable though. I do really like LSL's, have owned a few, sold one a few months back on the forum, consistently cool and interesting guitars. This is super comfortable, balances way better than a Tele. You know the way some Tele's can nag your left shoulder a bit, nothing like that here, and plus the contours make for a nice playing experience. This is a perfect gigging guitar, and looks super cool imo.

Neck is pretty hefty, I would say it is just a bit short of your average Nocaster, but it is heading in that direction, with a similar sort of profile. Well used guitar but frets are in good condition, and top notch fretwork. Back of the neck is sanded and has smooth oil finish. It has a great vintage tone, very resonant/lively, original LSL pickups which are perfect for the guitar. Original case.

LSL's are about as handmade as you can get, they make everything, bodies, necks, pickups, bridge/neck plates, saddles, even the truss rods are made in house. This is a full fat LSL, not one of the recent '1' or '2' versions, and would likely retail somewhere towards £3k.

£1295 delivered.  (not really looking for trades)

0reaction image LOL 4reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom