SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Stormshadow Custom Shop T in Surf Green Nitro

What's Hot
Nige458Nige458 Frets: 66
edited October 2021 in Guitars £
I took this as a trade for my Feline Copper Barretta Superstrat as @Richardrichard was gassing for the Feline.

Richard's original thread here: https://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/207947/fs-stormshadow-custom-shop-tele-surf-green-nitro/p1

Since then, it has sat in its case unplayed since the day we traded, and as such I am putting it back up for grabs.

A fantastic guitar that plays great, looks great and is in fantastic condition.

Most of you will already be aware of it but for those who aren't, here are the specs:

Stormshadow Custom Shop Tele. This is a very high spec instrument, a modern take on the classic formula;

Birds eye maple neck - sanded to 2000 grit, oiled and waxed (think Music Man but smoother)

Ebony fretboard with a 12" radius and Stainless steel 6100 jumbo frets

Tusq nut

Sperzel locking tuners

Swamp ash body painted in surf green nitro. Finish sinking into the body like a Fender custom shop

Fender modern T6 saddle bridge

Fishman Fluence Greg Koch 'Gristle Tone@ pickups, sound great, noiseless and with a boost (see various demo videos! on Youtube).

Comes with Hiscox hard case

Link to Stormshadow for more info:

0reaction image LOL 2reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments