SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - LTD M1000

notsopronotsopro Frets: 241
edited November 2021 in Guitars £
Looking to move on a couple of guitars that are not getting the use they deserve. Both guitars were bought earlier this year used, and are in very good condition. Prices include case, but not postage, will consider posting and happy to discuss with buyer, collection ideal, based just outside of Southend in Essex. Not really interested in trades, as I've got something in the pipeline already, so here goes:

schecter Demon 6 - SOLD

LTD M-1000E Snow White

Construction: Set-Thru-Neck
Scale: 25.5"
Body: Alder
Neck: Maple
Fingerboard: Ebony
Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
Finish: Snow White
Nut Width: 42mm Locking Nut (43mm Neck Width)
Nut Type: Locking
Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
Frets/Type: 24 XJ
Hardware Color: Black
Strap Button: Standard
Tuners: Grover
Bridge: Floyd Rose
Neck PU: EMG 81
Bridge PU: EMG 81
Electronics: Active
Electronics Layout: Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch

This one is an absolute beauty, really not looking forward to seeing this one go, in very good condition, couple of minor blemishes on the headstock (photo'd), also the tip on the pickup selector is a bit loose and will come off if pulled. Comes with Gator hard-shell case. Comes with trem arm, however not 100% sure I have the original allen key, I'm sure I have one around that fits that I could include. Was set up a couple of months ago by Jon at feline (we all know what a cracking job he does with his set ups). 

Price: £600

Thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• notsopronotsopro Frets: 241
    bump for the esp, bought something else, and really just looking to get this moved on, would consider taking £600 if someone collects. Will get similar to this in trade in value, but thought if someone on the forum wanted a deal, I'd give it a couple days on here.
    bump, still looking to get rid of this, will post for £600
    bump, still looking for a new home for this before the new one arrives.