SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB - double humbucker guitar - 335, LP, EBMM Valentine, Ibanez AZ, PRS etc

Not exactly sure what I'm after, but would like to be HH. Like to play a bit of jazz, but also like to get dirty too!
Budget £300-£1500

Just keen to see what people may have.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Matt it’s slightly out of budget but you may feel it’s worth it - 1981 Tokai ES100 in natural with hard case . It’s an ex of the lovely Brooom on here.

I need to recoup some funds and my 79 Strat in the classifieds is about as popular as a NIgel Farage Christmas album. Would rather keep this but I need to chuck some money at housey stuff:

£1600 and I’ll drop it off to save shipping 
  • Matt it’s slightly out of budget but you may feel it’s worth it - 1981 Tokai ES100 in natural with hard case . It’s an ex of the lovely Brooom on here.

I need to recoup some funds and my 79 Strat in the classifieds is about as popular as a NIgel Farage Christmas album. Would rather keep this but I need to chuck some money at housey stuff:

£1600 and I’ll drop it off to save shipping 
    PM'd - Just so happens that 1981 is my birth-year too!
    Possible 40th bday present?