SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

(Maybe) WTB Kimbara Strat

Missed out on a Kimbara strat last night on eBay (70s/80s). I bought one from the local second hand shop when I was 18 and quite fancied buying it to mess with. I missed it by a fiver, and am now strangely annoyed. If anyone has one (at sensible money - I had a £220 bid on the ebay one) I'd be interested in a chat. I know it will be a bit crap, but that's part of the attraction....

Anyway, let me know.

Cheers
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ZoonyboyZoonyboy Frets: 171
    These are the ones Ritchie Blackmore used to use as his stage smashers. Not bad guitars at all. I think the bodies are usually ply, but you get a maple cap neck and workable pickups...
  • ellwoodellwood Frets: 1116
    Zoonyboy said:
    These are the ones Ritchie Blackmore used to use as his stage smashers. Not bad guitars at all. I think the bodies are usually ply, but you get a maple cap neck and workable pickups...
    Yeah, it would just be a cheap play around thing. Something to mess with.